Where can you find me?

Monday, December 4, 2017

How would you like an individual private consultation?

Good morning and happy Monday!

Many of you have met me at an event where I have helped you pick out your first LipSense (or your tenth!) or recommended skin care, eye colors, etcetera, but if you haven't and would rather do it in a quiet relaxed setting, did you know that I do individual private consults?

I'm pretty comfortable picking out makeup from a computer screen, but a lot of people just aren't, and I totally understand that. In this world of technology, nothing beats one-on-one personalized styling session when it comes to cosmetics. 

Here is a testimonial from one I did last night with one of my new clients, Cecily Howie. We met at a Starbucks in Waxahachie, I brought my entire stock, testers and applicators plus cleaners, and we tested about a dozen colors on her hand and three colors on her lips. She ended up purchasing Party Pink, Caramel Apple Diamond, Mauve Ice and Pink Glitter Gloss, and is very happy! And went home wearing Caramel Apple Diamond which her husband loved!


I have come to people's homes, I have opened my own home up, and I have done individual consults in vehicles, in the parking lot of Target and at Starbucks. Next year I plan on starting to have monthly open houses with wine and snacks, so I look forward to seeing a lot of you there as well!

If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, are curious about LipSense, and really want to try it, please reach out to me. You are welcome in my home. I'm happy to drive to you. If you want to meet on neutral ground, Starbucks are a perfect setting for trying on LipSense! For this week if you would like to combine some shopping along with LipSense, I will be in Wylie Thursday night and in North Richland Hills on Sunday. Please check my calendar above for locations. 

Have a great day and a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment