Where can you find me?

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Prism Gloss: A RAINBOW of gloss flavors!

The new Prism Gloss is here and ready for sale! Please contact me if you are interested in adding this fabulous new gloss to your collection. 


I don't know what I was expecting when I got this gloss. I think in my head, I had more of a image of a mix between Opal Gloss and all of the glitters. 

I am SO happy to report that I was wrong. 


When I saw this gloss in the tube for the first time, the first reaction I had was, "wow, it's gray" and then second, "hey, that looks like my holographic nail polish top coat!" That's literally the first thought I had. What a spectacular combation of glitter colors....and you can see them indoors and in broad sunlight. I studied my hand over coffee, and clearly visible is pink, silver, gold, fuchsia, purple and iridescent glitters. Very, VERY cool effect. The suspension is blended a little more thoroughly than Diamond Kiss Gloss; you can't see any swirls of frost or glitter in it. It's a creamy application and the base reminds me a lot of Pearl Gloss in that it goes on very smoothly and evenly, but doesn't have the high-gloss shine of Glossy Gloss. 

Out of the tube, it's the same...creamy, buttery gloss. No streaks, no weird separation, nothing but pure glittery holographic goodness. 


I tried to think of a great color to compare these against, toyed with Blu-Red and Mod Magenta, seriously thought about Purple Reign and Violet Volt, and in the end decided to go with Blackberry as I thought the black would make all the various colors of glitter most easily visible. 

I'm glad I was right, although I think that this gloss would look beautiful over every color. I did notice that the gold shows up the most on my lips over Blackberry, but on my hand the multi-dimensional effect was visible. 

So here is PRISM GLOSS over Blackberry inside!


And here is Prism Gloss over Blackberry outside in the morning sun!

And on my hand over Blackberry with Diamond Kiss Gloss as a comparison:


Like diamonds and prisms, this gloss is special and limited edition. Don't miss out on your chance to get yours. 

Prism Gloss retails for $22. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment