Where can you find me?

Sunday, March 11, 2018

March Madness: Come experience the wonder of SeneGence skincare and SenePlex!

For March Madness, I also have some specials that I would like to share! 

These specials will be in effect for the entire month of March AND April, so please, partake! 

If you see me in person, please mention that you saw my special in my newsletter or on my blog and I will be happy to honor it for my existing customers or if you are referred by a friend. 

(Forgive the spacing, I can't get Blogspot to cooperate with my cute lip print bullet points!


FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS DURING MARCH AND APRIL! 



COMPLIMENTARY OOOPS! COLOR REMOVER WITH ORDERS OVER $50!



ALL STARTER KITS (ONE COLOR, ONE GLOSS, AND A OOOPS!) ARE ON SPECIAL FOR $45! (Normal price is $55) 


ALL ORDERS DURING MARCH AND APRIL COME WITH A COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLE OF YOUR CHOICE OF SKIN CARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment