Where can you find me?

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Dark Circle Eye Treatment: Take the bags to the curb!

Dark Circle Eye Treatment, or DCET for short, is one of the best products that we offer where you can see immediate results within about twelve hours. AND...you don't have to use it all the time. For the longest time, this wonderful product was out of stock, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on a tester so I was able to test it. The skin below your eyes is very thin and delicate, and as such, black circles can develop quite easily for a number of reasons, usually not enough sleep, being sick, sleeping on your stomach, certain medications, rubbing your eyes really hard during allergy season....it's basically a type of bruise from the blood vessels under your skin leaking blood and the light refracting off the delicate skin making the "black" or "blue" show up more. 

I don't really understand the chemistry behind DCET and I'm not going to try, but I can tell you that I don't use this product every day. I use it when I need it. If I am not sleeping well or pulling long days or late nights, I will apply it. If I notice that I have shadows, I will apply it. If my eyes are puffy from crying (yes, I cry, girls do that!), I will apply it. It does contain SenePlex, our patented cellular regeneration serum, so from using it and from the little bit I gleaned in biology class in high school is that it basically hastens cellular growth of the skin below your eyes, making the skin not AS translucent and the circles not as prominent. 

Directions for use: You are recommended to apply DCET on clean dry skin before you moisturize with a small amount day and night. A small pearl-sized amount beaded onto your finger is plenty to use on both eye areas since it is very rich and very concentrated. Use your ring finger so as to not put added strain on the delicate undereye skin and spread it around gently until it is absorbed. Moisturize as usual....I use Climate Control and my Day or Evening Normal to Oily Moisturizer after applying.

I decided to test this serum with before and after pictures the first week I started my blog and I was staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning playing with HTML, so this first picture was taken on Thursday, October 19, 2017. See the black smudges? If you look close you can actually see almost a varicose vein broken in the rounded part of my orbital socket! Imagine that the skin below your eye is like a leaf...and all the little veins in the leaf are the capillaries below your eyes. When one breaks and releases blood into the skin below your eyes, it appears black because blood is actually a blackish-red traveling through your veins when it is deoxygenated. Deoxygenated blood is darker due to the difference in color between deoxyhaemoglobin and oxyhaemoglobin.

What I noticed immediately the next morning after this picture was taken was that the skin under my eyes was a little firmer, more even in skin tone and I looked less....well, tired. And I didn't feel the need to immediately reach for some natural concealer or EyeLuminator. 



This picture was taken after 72 hours, Sunday, October 22. 



And this picture was taken after almost a week on Wednesday, October 26. 


I don't know if you can see the difference in pictures as well as I can in daylight, but it's amazing. And trust me when I say that I am TIRED ALL THE TIME!


Like I stated above, I don't see the need to use this every day. I used it twice a day during this testing period to show how great it works, although I might be using it all the time after this experiment. I also made sure I got enough sleep at night and drank plenty of fluids. I am also on blood thinners, so my black circles are a tad more prominent for that fact, so there's my full disclosure. 

It has no odor. It is not oily or greasy. It does not leave a color on your skin and you don't feel it tingling or stinging after application. The only difference I noticed was that the skin under my eyes felt softer and more moisturized. And as stated before, it does have SenePlex in it which will help with aging. I am prone to genetic issues with the skin under my eyes (my mother, uncle and my grandfather all have this problem) so I have to work at this a little harder than the average 42-year-old. 

Black circles, red circles, or puffy eyes.....this could possibly be your miracle skin care item! Contact me if you are interested in ordering it! I have one in stock but this is easy for me to order if you have to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment