Where can you find me?

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween! T.E.A.M. Wicked is just so....WICKED!

Here we are, three minutes into Halloween, and I'm celebrating the arrival of our other newest limited edition color which is so unique and so unlike any other color in the LipSense line up. Closest equivalent is Blackberry but this one has so much more depth and possibilities! Meet T.E.A.M. Wicked! Like all Limited Editions, once this is sold out, it's gone!


This color is so unbelievably COOL. Since I had two Halloween events this past weekend, I got the chance to wear T.E.A.M. Wicked ALL weekend long! My first was in my devil costume....I have it topped with Silver Glitter Gloss for an extra sparkle. 


I love this color. It was very easy to put on. The first coat went on a little thin as I expected but after that, the second and third coat spread very well and even and there was very little streaking. I did have to take it off about five hours after the event started after apparently I was scaring some kids trick or treating...I think the blue lips with the red eyeshadow was just a little too much for them to take even though it was high noon!

The second day, I wore it as Elvira for some fun. Excuse my wig...this was the second time I wore this costume and my wig just would not poof up the way I was hoping. However, I wore Blackberry with Elvira the first time and I've showed both as a comparison. Both are dark. Both are bold. But I think the teal blue shimmer lightens it just a little bit and I didn't feel like I was wearing Sharpie on my lips at all!

Take a look at a close-up of T.E.A.M. Wicked if you want to see the teal sparkle. To me, it's more of a pale blue sparkle than a teal shimmer. If you look close you can see the glitter. It reminded me of the color of a pale blue topaz. 


The possibilities are endless with this color. You can use it as eyeliner. You can use it as makeup! You can wear it with Purple Reign, Blackberry, one of the reds to make a deep berry color. You can even use it with face painting to make a really unique look as one of my SeneSisters has so cleverly done here! But look at how it looks on different people. 


To all of my blog readers, customers and friends, have a very safe and happy Halloween! Be sure to contact me if I can make your Halloween day a little more wicked with this gorgeous Limited Edition color!


No comments:

Post a Comment