Where can you find me?

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Welcome to On My Lips, Not On My Glass!

Long ago, I had a blog for talking about "stuff", mainly work, my cross-stitch and my journey to get pregnant. 

Then, I had a blog to review beauty products...I admit, mostly for something to do while my foot healed. 

Last, I had a blog to promote Lularoe. I remember a consultant asking me why I didn't pour all that energy into my own business, which I brushed off at the time but never forgot about. The two posts below were copied over from that blog. 

I never, not once, until this year found something that I loved enough to actually want to sell it and make a living at. And now, this is the first time I've had a blog to promote MY business! A business that I truly love, work my tushie off at, and that makes me smile! 

Love LipSense? You'll read all about the colors and the new shades and all the latest combos and ideas. 

Curious about the skin care? Here's where you can read about it. 

Want to learn how to apply creme to shadow eye makeup? Let's do it!

Want some before and afters for how nangai oil can be used on scars, to thin mascara or to moisturize tattoos? Stay tuned. 

If you want to subscribe by email, sign up for text notifications on new posts, or be on my mailing list for coupons, sales and specials, everything you need is on the right hand side. 

Welcome to my tiny corner of the internet. Welcome to On My Lips, Not On My Glass. I'm Erica Gonzalez, your friendly independent SeneGence distributor!

(If you are curious, that tube of LipSense in the picture is Plum, my very first LipSense that I ever bought!)

Glass made by Creative Designs by JDH


No comments:

Post a Comment