Where can you find me?

Thursday, November 2, 2017

EyeSense Shimmers...when the liners come back, they return in a glitter shower

Anyone that knows me before and after my decision to join SeneGence as an independent distributor knows that I have a SERIOUS weakness for makeup. In particular, Urban Decay and the beautiful, very limited edition pallettes of Miss Kat Von D. I MAY (I'm not admitting how much) have paid an exorbitant price one year to get my hands on Mi Vida Loca after missing it three times at Sephora and losing 40 eBay auctions. And glitter? HA. Fish bait to girls like me. 

For the last ten months, all I have had access to LINER wise with SeneGence is black-brown EyeSense. The wonderful thing about our shadows is how versatile they are and if you have a thin eyeliner brush, you can easily use any of our ShadowSense as a liner with a steady hand. 

But now? Fellow fish bait girls, our liner is HERE. Take a look at EyeSense SHIMMERS!


THREE beautiful shades to suit your fancy!

Starry Sky, a jet black with silver sparkles! Ocean, a dark navy blue with blue sparkles! 
Gilded, an antique gold! 

Picture taken by Crown Princess Ashley Berry

I really have a feeling I might be keeping one of each of these....not for a tester, just for ME! But I have plenty for you all....if you are like me and like a little glint of a sparkle in your eye (and not in your eyeball)), these are for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment