Where can you find me?

Monday, November 27, 2017

Found treasure!!!

I know I've been seriously AFK the last ten days...it's been nuts with the holidays and Black Friday! Thank you to everyone that came out to spend time with us at the Shops at Willow Bend this past weekend while the North Dallas Shopping Extravaganza took up residence in suite A112 across from Janie and Jack! We had a great time and got some great girl time, great trades, and great sales! We appreciate everyone's support!

First things first! The Diamond Collection is in, it is beautiful and the color formula is unalterated, so if you are running low on your Sheer Berry Diamond from last year, never fear because it's the same! 


And now, to the found treasure! In my efforts to acquire some gloss for this weekend, I was able to add some retired colors to my inventory that have been unavailable since the spring when SeneGence cut their color line to 36! If you are interested in any of the following colors, please contact me right away as I only have one or two of each one! Normal pricing, no mark-ups for unicorns! 

Kind of funny, the below list almost reads like a pie list! 


Brick
Burnt Orange
Coral Reef 
Cranberry
Party Pink
Pumpkin Spice 
Red Cherry 
Rhubarb
SheLaLa



Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! More to come, I have a review coming on the Polishing Exfoliator which is great for not only the face but as a lip scrub as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment