Where can you find me?

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The ZIT ZAPPER: Spot-On Acne Treatment

I have sold two of these now after just giving a fingerful of it to people to put on their monster friends that have popped up since our bodies have not gotten the message that we are no longer thirteen years old. Glitter nail polish or not. 

Here's a survey for you:

a) Are you over the age of thirty?
b) Do you have generally pretty clear skin EXCEPT at certain times of the month when your body thinks that you are thirteen years old?
c) Do you want an acne treatment that works at the speed of light without pain, irritation, or staining of your fingers? 

If you answered yes to two of the above questions, trust me, our Spot-On Acne Treatment IS YOUR ANSWER. 

Right. We're not teenagers anymore, I get it, I know it, I understand. Clearly our hormones don't understand. So every once in a while you get this Matterhorn mountain zit on your forehead or cheek or chin that just SITS there. It won't come to a head so you can pop it. It won't reduce in swelling. It just SITS THERE and waves hello to everyone. 

Yeah, I get it. I'm there with you at the age of 42. Clearly MY body doesn't know that thirty years have passed by EITHER. And I don't even menstruate anymore! I'm not joking! I'll admit it, I have had Mirena in my uterus for four years! But yet, every now and then, Mount Everest in a beautiful shade of rose arises from the Pacific Ocean like a volcano on my forehead or chin and WILL NOT GO AWAY OR POP. 

Enter the Zit Zapper A.K.A. Spot-On Acne Treatment. 

I have yet to try this on anyone that hasn't noticed a noticeable difference within 24 hours. For me, it's the first thing I grab when I notice Mount Everest starting to rise. It doesn't sting. It doesn't smell. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't stain. It just does its job. You don't need to use it every day. Just keep it in a cool dry place (medicine cabinet works just fine) and when you need it, it's there to help! I've had mine open for seven months and it still works as well as it did the first day I opened it.

Don't believe me? Take a look. These are REAL PICTURES taken from from my last Mount Saint Helens. Please note that these are real pictures taken without makeup of myself using this product. I had a zit pop up on Saturday morning and by today? GONE, GIRL, GONE!

I don't think I really need to say anything else. It's $50. If anything I said above spoke to you, contact me and order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment