Where can you find me?

Friday, November 17, 2017

LipSense Diamonds: Frost yourself!

Last year when I signed up to be a distributor, the Diamond Collections were just being released. It was quite the elusive highlight of the SeneGence line up! However, due to the extreme popularity I never really got the opportunity to enjoy demos or really even wear these gorgeous colors while they were available for purchase.

Today, I was sitting here working when my phone beeped to signal new inventory. Lo and behold, welcome back to Caramel Apple Diamond, Sheer Berry Diamond, Bombshell Diamond and the highly coveted and never duplicated DIAMOND KISS GLOSS!



Since I got a Diamond collection last winter, I was lucky enough to still have my old testers of the four returning Diamond items. And some of my customers that bought them last year shared selfies with me!


Since these colors are made with diamond dust, they are higher priced than the normal colors and glosses. Each color retails for $30 and the Diamond Kiss Gloss retails for $22. 

Each color is very similar to the original with the exception, being of course, the diamond dust that has been added to the tube. 

All three pictures below are a comparison between the original color and the diamond color, both with Diamond Kiss Gloss layered on top: 

Caramel Apple Diamond with Caramel Apple


Bombshell Diamond with Bombshell


Sheer Berry Diamond with Sheer Berry


All beautiful, all classy, and all very glittery and sparkly due to the diamond dust!



But....my favorite part of this collection? The Diamond Kiss Gloss!!!!



Unlike the glitter glosses, Diamond Kiss Gloss is not a suspension of glitter in clear gloss, but is a complete mixture of an opaque silver gloss with diamond dust in it. It's frosty, it's glittery, it's sparkly, it's perfect, and it will enhance the diamond collection as well as make ANY LipSense color sparkle like it is made with diamonds. 

The only thing I would mention about the Diamond Kiss Gloss that is different from the other glosses is that it does have a slight texture to it due to the diamond dust whereas the other glosses which are variations of the slick and smooth Glossy Gloss.

But the effect? Truly worth it. 

I have Diamond Kiss Gloss in stock which retails for $22. The Diamond Collection colors are available for order through me or here at my website which retail for $30 each. They are higher than the standard glosses and colors due to the fact that they contain genuine diamond dust in them. I do have testers available of all three colors and the gloss if you would like to visit me this weekend in Cleburne at the Pioneer Days event or next weekend at the Willow Bend Shopping Extravaganza at the Shops at Willow Bend and will be happy to order any color that you like for you! These are limited edition which means that once they are sold out, they are gone!

So....frost yourself!!!! It's time for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment